Welcome
INVITATION
If you are a dreamer, come in,
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!
-Shel Silverstein,
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Profile
There are many aspects of me that add up to my entirety. This is only one. Comments are always welcome.
Feel free to email me at chocolateforpancakes@gmail.com :]
Sunday, September 20, 2009, 2:32 PM
The Ideal Sandwich
Grilled cheese is amazing. End of story. You butter one side of 2 pieces of bread, add 2-3 slices of american cheese and then set it buttered side out in a pan on medium heat (I use settings 4 or 5). Cover the pan with a pot top and let it sit for like 2 minutes while checking on it. Flip when one side is golden brown and eat when both sides are golden and the cheese is all melty. Yum :]
Oh, and once I find time to use the scanner, I'll add photos (mostly black and white, few will be in color) and change the background. It's getting too depressing and I don't like it. What do you think?
Labels: food, grilled cheese, happiness
Post a Comment
1 comments